Last updated: Sept 01, 2021
- MilitaryEnglishCourse.com means the Company Magdalena Szwec, registered in Spain under the NIE xxxxxxxxx
- GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation Act
- Data Controller: Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor: Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data
1. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- We use data only to provide our services and to contact you. We do not sell, exchange or make any operation with your data apart from using it to provide our services.
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What data we collect and process
MilitaryEnglishCourse.com collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may
include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Web Navigation Data
We collect anonimous data about how users navigate the website in order to improve the service. This data is and always be anonimous and it is never linked to any personal data.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
The data proccessed in contact forms will be only used with the porpouse of contacting. Nothing more.
Buying on the website
The data of your purchase will be proccessed and used only to provide the service. We may use this data to contact you on how to use the product, to provide information about the purchase and with offers or related services.
Doing an online course in the website
The data generated about your performance in the course will be storaged and used to provide and improve our services.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
3. How we use the personal data
MilitaryEnglishCourse.com uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
MilitaryEnglishCourse.com legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection
Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the
- MilitaryEnglishCourse.com needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given MilitaryEnglishCourse.com permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in MilitaryEnglishCourse.com legitimate interests
- MilitaryEnglishCourse.com needs to comply with the law
5. Retention of personal data
MilitaryEnglishCourse.com will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
MilitaryEnglishCourse.com will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
6. Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
7. Cookies Policy
You can read further information about our Cookies Policy Here
8. Terms and Conditions
To know more about the use of data and legal responsabilites you can read the Terms and Conditions of MilitaryEnglishCourse.com