Do you want to actively use the language and socialize while working intensively on your speaking skills?
Learn in a small group with soldiers from other NATO countries
Level 3 (Group 2), start date: January 19th 2022, 6:00-7:30 PM. In Progress
How Does it Work?
- Classes take place once a week on Zoom in a group of maximum 4 soldiers
- Students are divided according to the exam levels (L2 or L3)
- Breakout rooms for speaking in pairs
- Discussions and debates
- Classes focus both on FLUENCY and ACCURACY (recording weekly audio homework and receiving feedback on it as well as on writing tasks)
- Writing tasks are submitted and marked on Google Classroom platform (you will receive a link to access it)
- The curriculum was created according to STANAG 6001 requirements
- Students receive weekly checklists with reading (articles, exam reading) and listening tasks (podcasts, TED TALKS, videos, exam listening)
- Monthly mock exams
- (LEVEL 3) Briefing practice and discussing world conflicts
- If you can’t be present and miss a class – no worries, I will send you the class recording so that you can catch up with the group.
One payment in advance
Based on Stanag Requirements
Level 3 Intensive course - in progress
Next course: AUTUMN 2022
In order to book your SPOT in a group – send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org