Do you want to actively use the language and socialize while working intensively on your speaking skills?
Learn in a small international group of soldiers from NATO countries.
NEXT COURSE: September 2022
How Does it Work?
- Classes take place once a week on Zoom in a group of maximum 4 soldiers – intimate atmosphere so that everyone can receive feedback.
- Students are divided according to the exam levels (L2 or L3)
- Breakout rooms for speaking in pairs
- Engaging discussions and debates
- Classes focus both on FLUENCY and ACCURACY (recording weekly audio homework and receiving feedback on it as well as on writing tasks)
- The curriculum was created according to STANAG 6001 requirements
- Students receive weekly checklists with reading (articles, exam reading) and listening tasks (podcasts, TED TALKS, videos, exam listening)
- Monthly mock exams
- (LEVEL 3) Briefing practice and discussing geopolitical topics
- If you can’t be present and miss a class – no worries, I will send you the class recording so that you can catch up with the group – you don’t lose the money you invested.
COURSE INVESTMENTYes. It's an investment in your future-self.
Option 1: 12-week standard course
Option 2: 4-week intensive course
18 hours of LIVE classes, regular writing and audio homeworks, mock exams and weekly to-do checklists
Evening timetable (usually 6-8 PM)
Based on Stanag Requirements
Next course: September 2022
In order to book your SPOT in a group – send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org