Do you need a program 100% tailored to your needs?
This course is a general STANAG 6001 preparation course (with all the 4 skills covered) or special focus on a specific skill (e.g. only speaking or only productive skills – speaking&writing). It’s up to you. 🙂
How does it work?
- STANAG 6001 Level 2, 3 & 4* available
- Classes take place on Zoom or Skype
- The curriculum created according to STANAG 6001 requirements
- Learning grammar and vocabulary in context as well as exam language functions
- Writing tasks are uploaded and marked on Google Classroom platform (you will receive the link to access it)
- Speaking exam practice (briefings, speculations, discussions)
- Monthly mock exams (4 skills)
- Materials used: teacher’s own materials, Campaign, Flash on the Armed Forces, past exams, Destination B2 and English Grammar in Use
This offer is a perfect fit for soldiers who are currently deployed. I’ve had classes with students who were connecting from Afghanistan, Iraq and Mali. The distance or time zone are not obstacles.
60-minute classes and writing + audio feedback
Monthly payment in advance (first week of a month)
Morning / afternoon timetable
Based on Stanag Requirements
If you are not sure what your current level is and what STANAG / SLP / JFLT level you should aim at – book an evaluation class.
It’s a 90-minute session which focuses on testing your exam skills. After the session you will also receive a PDF with feedback, recommendations and improvement areas and ways of working with me or how to self study.
Evaluation class – €55
In order to book it – send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and briefly describe your situation (exam date, your goal, past exam experience).