This course is the STANAG 6001 Writing ROADMAP that you have been looking for!
It’s a hybrid course – it combines theory and practice and it’s based on 4-STEP FORMULA:
- THEORY stage (in a form of course videos, PDFs with expressions & model writings, quizzes, checklists and guided writing sessions) – you learn how to plan, organize and edit each type of writing for the SLP exam
- IMPLEMENTATION stage – you practice what you have learnt by completing 3 writing assignments
- FEEDBACK stage – you receive my corrections, constructive feedback and guidelines on what to work on and how
- IMPROVEMENT stage – reflection & rewriting – you make a better version of your text
This way you can see immediate improvement on your SLP Writing and understand HOW to upgrade your writing in order to pass the exam.
Having completed the course you will walk away with:
- KNOWLEDGE on how to organize your thoughts in an effective way
- CLARITY on what is expected on the exam
- CONFIDENCE as you don’t have to be a great and creative writer! You need to be a strategic one.
- AWARENESS on what you need to address and what kind of mistakes you tend to make
- GUIDANCE and SUPPORT from an experienced SLP teacher whose passion is writing!
- Lectures 42
- Quizzes 1
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 17
- Assessments Yes
1 Welcome to the Writing Course
2. Writing P.O.W.E.R strategy
3. Informal Letter
4. Formal Letter
11. Four features of a good writing
13. What to do NEXT
14. Extra Learning Resources