✋Who is it for?
Service members who are preparing for the STANAG 6001 (SLP) Level 3 exam or JFLT exam (aiming at Level 2-3). Special booster for Stanag 6001 Listening Exam
✋How long is it?
It’s a 45-minute class.
✋What topics are included?
It’s a value-packed Masterclass on exam listening practice where we are going to:
- Discuss what you should listen to in order to prepare effectively for the exam
- Listen to a variety of accents and identify which ones you find the most difficult (and you should listen to more of!)
- Dive into Active listening techniques
- Learn more about connected speech (Native speakers don’t speak fast, it’s about the way they connect words!)
- You will find out what’s the most commonly used English sound and how mastering it can help you improve your listening and pronunciation
You will also receive a list of resources with websites, podcasts, talks and channels that you should listen to.
✋ Where will I watch it?
On this website after having logged in in your profile (which you create the moment you make a purchase).
What is it?
50 exam-style recordings with multiple choice questions that focus on LEVEL 3 topics.
- Do you struggle with listening OR need some exam-style short listening tasks to practice for the upcoming exam?
- Are you aiming at LEVEL 3?
- Do you want to be sure that you are listening to the type of content that is related to the NATO Stanag 6001 / SLP and JFLT topics?
If you answered 3 x YES, the Listening Booster is for you
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 23
- Assessments Yes